After an exciting year contracting for Verizon I’m available for new assignments as of 1st of July. My role is described below and added to my CV.
Project manager assigned to a global account, ABN AMRO, responsible for delivery of a portfolio of projects (€1M+).
Managed project teams consisting of consultants, account teams, security, suppliers, vendors, network (Wan/LAN) and field engineers, responsible for delivering network and telecom services for Benelux and global locations. Provided pro-active leadership throughout the project lifecycle including changes during evenings and weekends.
• Manage project teams to ensure efficient delivery within the triple constrains. Responsible for scope, cost, quality and timely delivery of a portfolio of telecom projects
• Lead Vendor Project Manager owning all project delivery components including those of other customer suppliers and Verizon sub-contractors.
• Customer relationship management, co-ordination of suppliers and partners and internal customer departments
• Manage the customer change management processes for the delivery of projects. Followed Prince2 tools and methodology
• Ensure that all administrative aspects of each project are up-to-date including project plans, project reports, billing, agreed budget and timelines and RAG status.
Examples of projects rolled out:
• Quality of Service (QoS) in the data centers
• Security cameras for ATM’s
• WAN and LAN upgrades in an always-on environment (switches and routers). Both for datacenters and branches.
• Move of data center locations for online devices in co-ordination with other suppliers (network equipment owner)
• IP management projects (VLAN, Firewalls)
• Load balancers adjustments and upgrades
• Security solutions for banks
• Disaster recovery exercises
• Setup of secure encrypted email solutions between the bank and vendors
Aimed for outstanding project delivery. Always kept calm and solution focused in high stress situations.
Top rated for PM work on customer surveys.