I’m passionate about scrum. It’s always easier to deliver great results when you are passionate about your job. During my career I’ve been utilizing both PMI-standards, Prince2 methodology and using Agile frameworks.
When it comes to software delivery I prefer to utilize Agile frameworks to achieve results. Working with a standard waterfall model and ‘saving the best for last’ for instance when it comes to testing never works.
Hence, I’m a big fan of short iterations, cadence, daily’s, retrospectives and frequently delivering customer code to production.
I’ve been professionally active in the IT and telecom industry for more than 20 years. For the last few years I’ve been involved in infrastructure and integration projects at Liberty Global with a strong focus on scrum and scaling agile as frameworks.
Earlier I worked one year for Verizon for a major banking client as a project manager. Responsible for €1M+ portfolio of projects.
Earlier I spent 14 years working in different roles at Hewlett-Packard EMEA. I’ve always had a passion for technology that solves problems using creative or new solutions.
I’m a clear communicator with strong analytical skills; a solution-oriented mindset and strong desire to achieve deliverables in a timely manner for my clients. I am known to apply critical thinking and question if a certain task or process can be done better.
My years of experience in dealing with all manner of customers and partners around the globe have resulted in a unique understanding of cultural do’s and dont’s in business.
Why Choose Me
IT / Telecom Project Manager with 20 years’ experience in high profile IT and Telecom arenas, delivering global projects and technical solutions that directly support customer and business needs.
- Organized, pragmatic and with an analytical mindset, leads by example and utilizes PMI standards, Agile frameworks and Prince2 methods to create high performing teams and achieve all targets to deadline.
- A hands-on problem solver and multitasker with excellent communication and relationship-building skills, and expresses passion, integrity and energy when interfacing with customers, vendors and cross-cultural teams.
- Active certifications: SAFe Agilist (SA), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMP, Prince2 Practitioner
- Top rated on customer surveys after project completion (9/10 rating from ABN AMRO)
- Showcases expert level knowledge and brings a broad range of experience leading on all stages of delivery
- Scaling Agile certified
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) (2011)
- Prince2 foundation and practitioner certified
- Master certificate in Project management (George Washington University 2007)
- PMP certification achieved in 2005 (renewed in 2009,2012)
- N+ (2000)