AboutDo you want to find out more about Kjerstad BV?
SERVICESProvides consultancy on IT and Telecom projects
AgileI'm passionate about agile deliveries
ContactWant to come in contact with me
Currently on a long term projectFeature teamlead Linear,DVR,EPG,Replay and nDVR for the Horizon4 Program at...
Available for new assignments from August 2018Please contact me for my latest CV. Keywords: Scaling Agile,...
Available for new assignments from the 1st of July 2015After an exciting year contracting for Verizon I’m available for...
Freelance IT & Telecom consultant in Amsterdam.
IT / Telecom Project Manager with 20 years’ experience in high profile IT and Telecom arenas, delivering global projects and technical solutions that directly support customer and business needs.
- Organized, pragmatic and with an analytical mindset, leads by example and utilizes PMI standards, Agile frameworks and Prince2 methods to create high performing teams and achieve all targets to deadline.
- A hands-on problem solver and multitasker with excellent communication and relationship-building skills, and expresses passion, integrity and energy when interfacing with customers, vendors and cross-cultural teams.
- Active certifications: SAFe Agilist (SA), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMP, Prince2 Practitioner
- Top rated on customer surveys after project completion (9/10 rating from ABN AMRO)
- Showcases expert level knowledge and brings a broad range of experience leading on all stages of delivery
Areas of expertise:
- Project Management / Delivery
- Agile frameworks
- Change Management
- Scaling Agile
- Deployment / Migrations
- Release Trains
- PMI / Prince2
- IT Infrastructure
As PMP-certified Kjerstad Consulting follow PMI’s code of ethics and professional conduct
“As practitioners of project management, we are committed to doing what is right and honorable. We set high standards for ourselves and we aspire to meet these standards in all aspects of our lives—at work, at home, and in service to our profession.
This Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct describes the expectations that we have of ourselves and our fellow practitioners in the global project management community. It articulates the ideals to which we aspire as well as the behaviors that are mandatory in our professional and volunteer roles.”
Source: PMI’s code of ethnics
Paal Utvik Founder Palani consultingKjerstad consulting with excellent support for our cloud solutionKjerstad consulting assisted us with setting up a complete cloud solution for our new venture. As our main business is in China, we had some...more
Andrew McDowell Co-founder Spritecloud.comVery good input on PMO and project tools for our businessKjerstad consulting helped us out with a consultation for setting up a PMO for our next project. He provided outstanding knowledge and recommended the processes...more
Jeremy O'Brien Regional Program Manager (OEM Technology Services) at Hewlett-PackardI would recommend Svein for any IT service delivery, customer management, project or service management roles.In the time that I have known him he has demonstrated a passion for his work and a keen grasp of the core elements of...more